CREW San Diego, a membership organization working to continually promote, educate and support professional women in the field of commercial real estate, has announced its board of directors for 2023. Wells Fargo Bank’s Wealth Treasury Management National Sales Manager Molly Addington will lead the board as its president.
“As CREW San Diego 2023 President, I will work with the board to continue to elevate women in commercial real estate by providing growth and development opportunities for our members to advance themselves and their careers, and by ensuring ample opportunities to interact with other CREW members as well as others in the CRE field to grow our members’ professional networks,” said Addington.
Other CREW San Diego 2023 elected officers include:
- President-Elect: Liz Doll, Alexandria Real Estate Equities, Inc.
- Secretary: Whitney Hodges, Sheppard Mullin Richter & Hampton LLP
- Treasurer: Jeni Burgess, First Citizens Bank
- Director-at-Large, Membership: Sammey Jo Smith, Commscope, Inc.
- Director of Sponsorship: Caitlin Little, EQT Exeter
- Director of Education & Programs: Genevieve Guoin, Cultura
- Director of Marketing & Communications: Catherine McCullough, McCullough Landscape Architecture
- Director of Special Events: Rebekah May, Dempsey Construction
- Director of Career Outreach: Alexis Volen, CIRE Equity
- Foundation Delegate: Kristina Lekas, SWS Engineering, Inc.
- Immediate Past President: Rebecca Bodemann, Xpedient Communications, Inc.
Under the board’s leadership, CREW San Diego helps diverse commercial real estate professionals advance career success through relationships, networking and education. CREW supports its members in achieving and continuing equity and parity.
CREW San Diego regularly hosts informative, professional development and business development programming. Other opportunities through CREW include mentorship opportunities; outreach to local students at all levels; candid conversations with successful commercial real estate professionals; scholarships; and business-to-business deal-making.
About CREW San Diego
Founded in 1983, CREW San Diego is part of the CREW Network of over 12,000 members in more than 75 markets worldwide representing all disciplines of commercial real estate. CREW Network is the leading commercial real estate organization dedicated to DEI and the premier business network dedicated to transforming the industry by advancing women globally. At every stage of a career, CREW San Diego offers the resources and support women need to be successful. This is achieved through business development, leadership opportunities, and networking both locally and globally. For more information, please visit www.crewsandiego.org.