CREW San Diego Elects 2022 Board of Directors

  1. Real Estate
  2. CREW San Diego Elects 2022 Board of Directors
CREW San Diego Elects 2022 Board of Directors

CREW San Diego, a membership organization working to continually promote, educate and support professional women in the field of commercial real estate, has announced its board of directors for 2022. Rebecca Bodemann, vice president of sales at Xpedient Communications, will lead the board as its president.

“Our board plans to prioritize deal making between members during the upcoming year, while continuing to offer valuable, educational and fun events, presentations and mentorship opportunities,” said Bodeman.”2022 will also be the first full year of operating our new 501 (c)(6) organization, CREW San Diego Building Futures Foundation, dubbed ‘CREW BFF.’”

The scholarship program funded through CREW BFF will support CREW San Diego members as they pursue university-level education that will lead to careers in commercial real estate specifically in San Diego.

Other CREW San Diego 2022 elected officers include:

  • President-Elect: Molly Addington, Wells Fargo Bank
  • Secretary: Andrea Ventola, AVI-SPL
  • Treasurer: Julie Kilpatrick, UC San Diego
  • Director-at-Large, Membership: Sammey Jo Smith, Commscope, Inc.
  • Director of Sponsorship: Penny Maus, City of San Diego
  • Director of Education & Programs: Tracy Morran, HED
  • Director of Marketing & Communications: Catherine McCullough, McCullough Landscape Architecture
  • Director of Special Events: Wendy Hoier, Casco Contractors
  • Director of Career Outreach: Liz Henderson Doll, Alexandria Real Estate Equities
  • Foundation Delegate: Sarah Giardini, Cisterra Development
  • Immediate Past President: Lisa Bittner, NOVA Services, Inc.

Under the board’s leadership, CREW San Diego regularly hosts informative programming focused on economic growth and market trends as well as networking and business development events. Frequently including diverse speakers from some of San Diego’s largest and most active companies and organizations in commercial real estate, CREW San Diego also provides exclusive educational and professional development programs.

Through mentorship opportunities, outreach to local students at all levels, candid conversations with successful commercial real estate professionals, scholarships, and busines-to-business deal-making, CREW San Diego provides resources that promote growth and development among its members and the local commercial real estate industry.


About CREW San Diego

Founded in 1983, CREW San Diego is part of the CREW Network of over 12,000 members in more than 75 markets worldwide, comprised of chapters spanning the U.S., Canada and, most recently, Europe. San Diego’s membership footprint includes developers, architects, general contractors, brokers, construction managers, life science, R&D, engineers and project managers. While 75% of CREW San Diego’s membership is reserved for those directly involved in development or tenant improvement projects, the remaining 25% of memberships are allocated to associates and affiliates, which encompass CREW Emerging Leaders and professional service/product providers imperative to the successful growth of local commercial real estate markets. For more information, please visit