Nicole is a marketing executive with twenty years of results-oriented experience in strategic marketing. As a strong marketing leader and strategic thinker, she specializes in creating and implementing successful marketing campaigns that align with business goals and objectives. Nicole develops results-oriented marketing strategies for professional service firms and growth-focused businesses. With experience across diverse industries, she creates marketing strategies that drive awareness and spur growth.
- President, TW2
- Marketing Consultant, Strategic Solutions
- Orange County Sales & Marketing Manager, Moss Adams LLP
- Corporate Marketing Communications, Natural Alternatives International
- International Account Executive, Earthrise Nutritionals
Professional and Community Affiliations
- Social Media Manager, Friends of San Clemente Foundation
- Volunteer at annual 5k Walk/Run, Donate Life/One Legacy Foundation
Awards & Honors
- Leader of Influence in Advertising, PR and Marketing, San Diego Business Journal (2023)
- Top San Diego Marketing Executive, SD Metro Magazine (2023)
Nicole holds an M.B.A. with an emphasis in Entrepreneurship and is passionate about helping companies create and implement a strategic roadmap to drive awareness, spur growth and create lasting success.
Nicole enjoys going on adventures with her family, which often include chasing after a very active toddler. She also loves traveling, hiking and reading all kinds of literature.