Molly graduated summa cum laude from San Diego State University, where she studied journalism with an emphasis in public relations and a minor in interdisciplinary studies through the Weber Honors College. She applies her knowledge of and passion for the relationship-building aspects of PR and marketing to create content for clients that is both informative and engaging. In addition to press releases and media content, Molly has experience copywriting for websites, newsletters, blogs, social media, video scripts, and more.
- Director of Brand Communications & Account Manager, Over the Moon Advertising
- Account Coordinator for Capstone Campaign, SDSU School of Journalism and Media Studies
- Public Relations & Event Marketing Intern, Green Kite Records
Professional & Community Affiliations
- Member, San Diego Press Club
Awards & Honors
- Excellence in Journalism Award (General Writing for Internal Publication), San Diego Press Club (2022)
Molly earned her B.A. in Journalism with an emphasis in Public Relations from San Diego State University.
Molly enjoys taking road trips in her Honda Element and visiting national parks to go camping and hiking. She never leaves the house without her 35mm film camera and enjoys exploring coffee shops and farmers markets around the city with family and friends.