Elizabeth joined TW2 in July 2010 after starting and running her own virtual assistant business. She previously worked as an educator for the San Diego Unified School District as both a special education teacher serving kindergarten through third graders with severe disabilities and as a first-grade teacher in the general education curriculum. Elizabeth utilizes her strong organization skills to oversee the administrative and financial day-to-day operations of TW2, as well as manage many of the administrative details for clients.
- Operations Manager, TW2
- Account Manager, TW2
- Virtual Assistant, San Diego
- General Education teacher, San Diego Unified School District
- Special Education teacher, San Diego Unified School District
- Library Aide, San Diego City Library
Professional & Community Affiliations
- Fundraising volunteer, JDRF One Walk
Awards & Honors
- Fundraising VIP, Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation (JDRF)
Elizabeth earned her B.A. in General Education and her M.A. in Special Education with a Severe Handicap credential from The University of San Diego.
Elizabeth enjoys spending time with her husband and two children, camping with friends, traveling, fundraising for JDRF and type 1 diabetes, and a great glass of wine.